Youth Services Librarian (Part-time) - Waterford Township Public Library
Location: USA - NJ - Vineland
The Waterford Township Public Library is looking for a self-motivated, courteous, candidate who is also friendly, energetic and enthusiastic.
· Responsible for programming for children and families including planning, preparation, budgeting, scheduling, implementation, and assessment
· Responsible for the Summer Reading Program for children including programming, school visits, and reporting
· Provides reference and reader’s advisory to all ages
· Participate in collection development, guided by the library's collection development policy
· Participates in outreach events when possible
· Provides customers with assistance at public computers, printers and copiers including troubleshooting problems when needed
· Performs circulation duties when at desk
· May act as Person-in-Charge when necessary
· Other duties as assigned
20-25 hours, evening and Saturdays.
Send resume and cover letter to: [email protected]