Technology Implementation Specialist - OhioLINK
Location: USA - OH - Columbus
OhioLINK is seeking a Technology Implementation Specialist. OhioLINK’s member libraries implement myriad technology solutions that must integrate seamlessly with OhioLINK’s central services. Working closely with the Associate Director, Operations and Platforms and other relevant OhioLINK staff, this person will serve as the implementation lead of a re-design of the consortia member collaboration website (Ostaff). This person will also maintain day-to-day operations for and communications about a variety of consortia platforms and services. Duties will include maintaining the consortia web site platform, monitoring changes to vendor content platforms, maintaining authentication services, and application testing and operations. Position may require some travel, such as for conferences.
- Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2-3 years of experience maintaining websites, administering Content Management Systems (CMS) and working with HTML and CSS.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate successfully with diverse user groups, which may include vendors, library staff, technical staff, and end users.
- Demonstrated ability to function in a collaborative, service-oriented environment.
- Knowledge of user authentication methods and applications.
- Knowledge of digital preservation, digital accessibility, and the software development lifecycle.
- MLS from an ALA-accredited program or other relevant advanced degree.
- 2-3 years of experience in academic libraries or academic library consortia.
- 2-3 years of experience administering a Drupal site, with digital preservation applications, with WCAG testing, and with software application testing.
- Knowledge of OCLC’s EZproxy authentication product.
- Knowledge of IP-based authentication.
The target hiring range for the position is $22.16 to $25.00 hourly.
Please visit our site to apply: https://osu.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/OSUCareers/job/Columbus-Campus/Technology-Implementation-Specialist_R28514-2