Southwest Clinical Campus Librarian - University of North Dakota
Location: USA - ND - Bismarck
The University of North Dakota School of Medicine & Health Sciences is accepting applications for the position of Southwest Clinical Campus Librarian. As a member of the SMHS Library Resources team, the Southwest Clinical Campus Librarian provides reference and information support services as well as training in the use of health information resources to faculty, students, and residents on the Southwest Clinical Campus and to clinicians and researchers in the Bismarck area. The position is based in Bismarck, North Dakota.
The duties of the position include:
- Provide reference and information support services for UND-affiliated users and healthcare providers in the Bismarck region.
- Collaborate with faculty to develop instruction in support of medical education, residency, and fellowship programs.
- Develop and teach classes on information-seeking skills and on patient care and research tools.
- Create tutorials and instructional materials.
- Consult with and coordinate with the other clinical campus librarians to evaluate materials and programs and redesign them when needed.
- In collaboration with the other clinical campus librarians and the library director, develop and provide outreach services to affiliated and unaffiliated health professionals in the state.
- Assists with scholarly research.
- Provides assistance with library technology tools.
- Participates in the development, implementation and evaluation of services, policies and procedures.
- Participates in professional activities and professional development.
- Manages or assists with special projects.
Applications will be accepted until September 17, 2020. Get the details and apply here.