Solution Architect - Wilson Allen
Location: USA - Virtual - RemoteWilson Allen is seeking a Solution Architect to join our growing team! The Solution Architect is responsible for assisting customers with specification, design, development and implementation of custom solutions on financial system software . The role requires a consulting/ development background of development languages, databases and technologies. This is a full-time, completely remote position (US or Canada) that offers a generous salary/bonus structure, healthcare package, paid time off and parental leave, retirement savings plan, life and disability coverage plus much more.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide design and architecture consulting for delivering client custom solutions including integrations and customizations
- Interview customers to develop the functional design specifications
- Assist with developing project estimates based on requirements and scope
- Develop, test, and implement custom solutions with a variety of systems including Elite 3E, Aderant, Elite Enterprise, Microsoft SQL Server Systems, flat files, XML files, and APIs on behalf of clients within the scope of pre-determined budget and schedule
- Deliver new integrations and customizations as both a technical resource for configuration and a functional resource working closely with client teams
- Perform maintenance activities for our client integrations, including troubleshooting and resolving issues
- Work closely with clients to roll out new software solutions and upgrade existing on-premise solutions to the cloud
- Design and develop complex data mappings to move data from multiple sources into a common target area
- Strong analyticial, problem solving and communication skills with ability to interact with individuals at all levels
- Consistently maintain 80-90% of time spent on client-billable projects
- Provide input as to developing technology trends on integration software solutions that are used to deliver customer solutions
Education and Experience:
- Four-year degree in a relevant field or equivalent combination of experience and education
- Experience writing Microsoft SWL Server queries (advanced proficiency) and stored procedures with a solid understanding of relational database structure and normalization
- .NET framework development experience
- Familiar with Professional Service financial systems and business processes is a plus
- Extended knowledge of the technical aspects behind data extraction and integration, including REST, ODATA, SOAP, (S)FTP, HTTP(S), JSON, and XML
- Experience with integrating and reconciling data from various sources and evaluating parameters to solve complex data challenges quickly and efficiently
- Competent in the following areas: problem solving, customer-focus, communication, collaboration, organizational support, quality focus, and punctuality
- Understanding of Power Automate or other low code workflow platforms
- Experience with Powershell or other scripting languages
- Experience with Intapp Integrate and/or Boomi is a plus
- Ability to learn new tools, languages, and operating systems with some training and on-the-job experience
- Update skills as necessary to maintain proficiency with business opportunities
- Strive for 100% customer satisfaction and project success
- Authorized to work in the US without restriction or sponsorship
- Problem Solving/Critical Thinking: Resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; doesn’t stop at the first answer, investigates the issue thoroughly. Gathers information from a variety of sources to reach a conclusion. Distinguishes between critical and irrelevant pieces of information. Identifies critical connections and patterns in information/data. Soundly analyses verbal and numerical data. Recognizes causes and consequences of actions and events that are not readily apparent. Anticipates and thinks ahead about next steps.
- Customer Focus: Acts with customers in mind; dedicated to meeting and exceeding internal and external customer expectations. Clearly shows customers that their perspectives are valued. Strives to consistently meet service standards. Proactively identify potential customer sentiment challenges. Follows-up with customers during and after the delivery of services to ensure that their needs have been met. Keeps customers up to date on the progress of the service they are receiving and changes that affect them. Ensures service is provided to customers during critical periods. Prioritizes customers’ issues and address them accordingly.
- Communication: Listens to the needs of each customer and clearly shares their needs with the appropriate group. Provides timely and engagement appropriate communications to keep internal and customer teams informed. Demonstrates a practical understanding of organizational functions, roles and communication requirements to enable effective customer engagement. Checks own understanding of others' communication (e.g. paraphrases, asks questions). Maintains continuous, open and consistent communication. Consistently demonstrates active listening. Draw on customer and internal team insights to develop effective communication strategies to build customer engagement. Builds on successful initiatives to gain support for ideas. Adapts arguments to others' needs/interests
- Collaboration: Balances team and individual responsibilities; provides and welcomes constructive feedback; contributes to the group with a positive attitude. Initiates collaboration with others and spontaneously assists others in the delivery of their work. Shares all relevant information with others and seeks others' input. Expresses own opinion while remaining factual and respectful. Supports others in taking independent action. Resolves issues that occur with minimal direction. Invites and builds upon the ideas of others. Assumes additional responsibilities to facilitate the achievement of team goals.
- Organizational Support: Completes tasks accurately and on time; follows policy and procedure guidelines. Demonstrates understanding of the general environment in which the Organization operates. Understands and uses the Organization's structures, rules and networks. Knows and respects the Organization’s Code of Conduct and values. Is able to explain how own work relates to the work of the Organization. Shares knowledge about and encourages others to keep up to date with the Organization’s rules, structures, networks, systems and environment. Recognizes what is and is not acceptable/possible at certain times given the organizational rules, structures, decision making bodies, power relationships, Code of Conduct, and values. Is able to present the Organization's priorities as they relate to own area of work. Explains and convinces others of the need for adaptation and change of policies, structures, and methods.
- Quality Focus: Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness with tasks; applies feedback to improve performance. Defines ambitious, but realistic, personal goals. Works while meeting quality and performance standards. Promptly and efficiently completes work assignments. Demonstrates the ability to challenge existing practices in order to become more effective. Contributes to improve work methods, outcomes, and team performance. Generates results by acting in a focused way and within the deadlines and finds ways to navigate obstacles with minimum guidance. Makes efforts to optimize process workflows efficiently using technology.
- Attendance and Punctuality: Is consistently at work and on time; ensures responsibilities are covered when absent.
This is a one-step application process. Please submit your résumé and a recruiter will review it and contact you if we are interested in your candidacy. A cover letter is not required. If we need a cover letter or writing sample, we will request it from you.