SharePoint Data Management Consultant - LAC Group
Location: USA - DC - Washington DCLAC Group is seeking an experienced SharePoint Data Management Consultant to manage and track document workflows, to create and populate forms in Adobe, Microsoft Word, InfoPath and other tools for a Federal Agency based in the Washington DC area. This is a full time, benefited contract position.
- Set up and manage SharePoint sites, directories, sub-directories and/or libraries
- Create InfoPath forms
- Convert existing Microsoft Word and/or Excel files to InfoPath formats
- Create Web portals for the SharePoint site for information sharing and document collaboration
- Rename and organize all project document files into searchable formats
- Reformat project record documents for compliance
- Create and manage files and file storage for back-up database
- Contribute to weekly and monthly reports on performance and tasks completed
- BA or BS in related field
- Experience performing all responsibilities listed in this job description
- Significant previous SharePoint experience and expertise is required
- Experience with government contracting desired
- Ability to pass a background check required
- Experience using MS products in a professional setting
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills required
- Experience with AEC desired
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Employer who values diversity in the workplace.
This is a one-step application process. Please submit your résumé and a recruiter will review it and contact you if we are interested in your candidacy. A cover letter is not required. If we need a cover letter or writing sample, we will request it from you.