Senior Intelligence Investigative Analyst - LAC Group
Location: USA - NY - IslipLAC Group is seeking an experienced Senior Intelligence Investigative Analyst to work for a federal agency in Islip, NY. The selected Analyst will perform several complex tasks to support ongoing investigations primarily focusing on analyzing and summarizing complex intelligence and other data providing government attorneys with accurate, readable reports. Interested candidates must have strong time management and organizational skills and the ability to meet strict deadlines in a high-pressure environment. This is a three-year, full-time (40 hours a week; Monday to Friday) benefit contract position. Overtime may be required from time to time and travel to and from New York City. The position is open only to current US Citizens. Applicants must have an active Top Secret Clearance with Sensitive Compartmented Information.
- Provide strategic guidance and coordination for cases as assigned by government attorneys
- Assist government attorneys with gathering & correlating interagency information from across the United States and Central America.
- Assist the respective government attorneys in preparing for trials, sentencings and hearings as required.
- Assist the respective government attorneys and provide assistance to the assigned prosecutors, special agents, detectives and analysts as required/requested.
- When necessary or assigned, act as a liaison under the direct supervision of the government attorneys with federal, state, local and foreign law enforcement partners.
- Review and analyze voluminous, complex electronic and highly-technical data collected pursuant to subpoenas, search warrants and other legal processes.
- Assist with the compilation of documents, electronic evidence, and physical evidence, and creation of charts, graphs, videotapes and other audio-visual materials for use in motions and at trial.
- Must be a current US Citizen
- Must possess a minimum of 7 years’ experience in investigative methods to uncover criminal violations (experience in the use of the legal process, such as grand jury subpoenas and search warrants preferred).
- Must possess a minimum of 5 years’ experience in providing guidance in investigations.
- Experience working with other agencies (law enforcement and federal preferred).
- Experience reviewing and analyzing information, providing written reports and analysis, and developing documents for motion and trial.
- Knowledge of Spanish strongly preferred
- Must have and retain a Top Secret Clearance with Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) access
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Employer who values diversity in the workplace.
This is a one-step application process. Please submit your résumé and a recruiter will review it and contact you if we are interested in your candidacy. A cover letter is not required. If we need a cover letter or writing sample, we will request it from you.