Senior Information Resources Associate/Researcher - LAC Group
Location: USA - IL - ChicagoLAC Group seeks a Senior Information Resources Associate/Researcher for a prominent economic consulting firm with offices in Washington DC, Chicago IL, and several other East Coast locations. The Senior Information Resources Associate will be responsible for providing legal, corporate, business intelligence, and competitive intelligence research to consultants and staff utilizing a variety of research tools. This is a full-time employment position and can be based out of either the Washington DC or Chicago offices.
- Work with global consulting staff on a wide range of research projects using information tools and proprietary databases to provide information for client projects and business development initiatives
- Provide quick solutions and in-depth research, current awareness services, competitive intelligence and special research to support the consulting staff
- Work with team members from other regions and offices to continue to build a global research function through sharing work and experiences
- Help educate consulting staff on research issues and train them on end-user products
- Assist in marketing and developing information services to staff globally
- Work on special projects as assigned
- Advanced degree in one of the following is required: information/library science from an accredited program or Masters (MBA) in business or economics.
- 2+ years’ experience working in a corporate or legal research environment providing business/corporate, and financial information is required.
- Understanding/knowledge and experience with database services such as: Bloomberg, CapIQ, FactSet, Factiva, Refinitiv, DataStream, S&P Global Market Intelligence, BvD Orbis, legal databases (LexisNexis, Westlaw, Bloomberg Law).
- Knowledge of the Securities Finance industry is an advantage.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and SharePoint.
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Employer who values diversity in the workplace.
This is a one-step application process. Please submit your résumé and a recruiter will review it and contact you if we are interested in your candidacy. A cover letter is not required. If we need a cover letter or writing sample, we will request it from you.