Senior Estates/Probate/Trust Administration Paralegal - LAC Group
Location: USA - CO - DenverLAC Group is seeking a Senior Estates/Probate/Trust Administration Paralegal for an opportunity with a boutique law firm in Denver, CO! This is a full-time position with benefits.
- Support partners and associate attorneys in busy estate administration practice
- Open and close estates
- Draft relevant documents, pleadings, etc. related to estate administration
- Trust/Estate accounting and inventory preparation
- Compile asset information
- Heavy client contact
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as an Estate/Trust/Probate paralegal in Colorado
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook), Simplifile and e-filing
- Experience with estate tax returns is a plus
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and as part of a team
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Employer who values diversity in the workplace.
This is a one-step application process. Please submit your résumé and a recruiter will review it and contact you if we are interested in your candidacy. A cover letter is not required. If we need a cover letter or writing sample, we will request it from you.