Research & Education Librarian - University of North Dakota School of Medicine
Location: USA - ND - Grand Forks
The University of North Dakota School of Medicine & Health Sciences is seeking a Research and Education Librarian! The Research and Education Librarian is part of the SMHS Library Resources team, and the duties of the position include:
- Provides reference and research support and works collaboratively with faculty to plan and deliver course-integrated instruction.
- Serves as liaison to BioMedical Sciences.
- Serves as liaison to additional research departments within the SMHS and College of Nursing & Professional Disciplines.
- Identifies faculty and student needs, and solicits input on library resources in the specific departmental disciplines.
- Provides reference and research information services.
- Provides assistance with library technology tools.
- Teaches & assesses information literary instruction.
- Collaborates with faculty to provide curriculum–integrated instruction.
- Assists with scholarly research.
- Participates in the development, implementation and evaluation of services, policies and procedures.
- Participates in professional activities and professional development.
- Manages or assists with special projects.
- Serves as embedded liaision to Biomedical Sciences.
Learn more about the position and apply online here.