Research Analyst - LAC Group
Location: USA - NY - New YorkLAC Group seeks a Research Analyst to be part of an experienced and talented research team for a diverse national law firm's offices in either Washington DC or New York. This role will work independently as well as with a research team providing legal and other types of research to attorneys and staff.
The best candidates for the role will be dynamic individuals with good judgment who are deadline-oriented with the ability to work under pressure. This is a full-time benefited position and the hours for the position will be 8 AM – 4 PM ET as well as one weekend day per month that will earn a comp day in return.
- Conduct research and analytics in legal, business and other subjects.
- Serve as practice, subject, and/or industry research specialist in areas aligned with the firm’s practice and business.
- Provide training on research strategies and resources as requested.
- Participate in collection development including new databases, websites and print material.
- Occasional evening and weekend coverage is required as part of team rotation.
- MLS from an ALA accredited university and at least 2 years of experience in a research environment.
- Experience with industry research tools such as LexisNexis, WestLaw, Factiva, Cap IQ, Bloomberg, etc.
- Strong technical skills, including familiarity with SharePoint and MS Office
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Employer who values diversity in the workplace.
This is a one-step application process. Please submit your résumé and a recruiter will review it and contact you if we are interested in your candidacy. A cover letter is not required. If we need a cover letter or writing sample, we will request it from you.