Project Metadata Specialist - LAC Group
Location: USA - Virtual - RemoteLAC Group is seeking Remote Project Metadata Specialists for a world-renowned media/entertainment organization. The Project Metadata Specialists will be responsible for reviewing movies and episodes and adding comprehensive metadata within a predefined methodology. This will be an ongoing full-time position and will be remote.
- Review movies and episode storylines in order to create metadata to capture storyline traits, genres, character archetypes and motivations.
- Identify iconic and compelling segments within a title to based on likelihood to capture viewer attention and identify specific title “mood” (ex. Funny, suspenseful, etc.)
- Create metadata tags according to complex predefined methodology that will help define catalog to viewers and help users discover new content.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university is required.
- At least 1-2 years of experience in metadata tagging for film/tv materials or related experience.
- Experience with Digital Asset Management software and metadata standards is required.
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Employer who values diversity in the workplace.
This is a one-step application process. Please submit your résumé and a recruiter will review it and contact you if we are interested in your candidacy. A cover letter is not required. If we need a cover letter or writing sample, we will request it from you.