Project Manager (Law Classification) - LAC Group
Location: USA - DC - Washington DCLAC Group is seeking an experienced Project Manager to work for a major Federal Agency in Washington, D.C. The selected individual will provide all project management and coordination services involved in cataloging and classifying library materials in a variety of non-English languages. This is a five-year full-time (40 hours a week; Monday to Friday) benefited contract position.
- Provide all project management and coordination of workflow
- Train and supervise contract personnel, review work product for quality, resolve staffing and performance issues
- Lead status meetings and keep the government informed of all project status and activities
- Also responsible for reporting, determining the number of contractor staff required to complete individual inventory projects, Communicating effectively with the customer, Assigning duties to staff,
- Keep an accurate record of all work performed
- At least three years managing project(s) of three or more staff involving at least one of the following: cataloging, classification, inventory/processing of library materials
- Preference will be given to staff who have experience with Library of Congress Class K materials and knowledge of at least one of the following languages: Russian, Croatian, Serbian, Greek, or Latin.
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Employer who values diversity in the workplace.