Project Manager - LAC Group
Location: USA - NY - New YorkLAC Group is seeking a Project Manager for a multi-site records and information management project in New York City working on behalf of a federal government agency. The PM will supervise and coordinate all project activities at two primary locations in New York City and Edison, NJ. The PM will be required to make regular on-site visits to both locations. In collaboration with federal counterparts, the PM will plan, organize, direct, and monitor the work of records management, clerks, technicians, and other staff. Work encompasses a full records management lifecycle for physical and electronic records and will support the digitization as necessary of legacy materials in multiple physical formats including microfiche. The PM will work with leads at each location to coordinate and monitor work for quality assurance and customer satisfaction. This is a full time, benefited position.
- Plan, direct, coordinate, and supervise all work for a multi-site, complex records management program for physical and electronic records
- Provide quality assurance review for all work
- Prepare written reports including statistical and narrative section detailing work accomplished
- Maintain schedules for reference desks (virtual and physical)
- Address staff performance issues
- Routinely visit project locations in New York City and New Jersey
- Minimum of three years of experience managing a records management program with between 10 to 20 staff providing full lifecycle management of physical and electronic records
- Masters Degree in Library Science, Masters in Business Administration or a related advanced degree field
- Lack of a degree may be substituted by a minimum of 5 years of managing a records management program
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Employer who values diversity in the workplace.
This is a one-step application process. Please submit your résumé and a recruiter will review it and contact you if we are interested in your candidacy. A cover letter is not required. If we need a cover letter or writing sample, we will request it from you.