Project Manager - LAC Group
Location: USA - DC - Washington DCLAC Group is seeking a Project Manager to work at a major Federal library in the Washington, DC area overseeing a dynamic and geographically dispersed team of library technicians and material handlers in a high demand environment. This is a long term, full-time (40 hours a week; Monday - Friday) position offering a competitive salary and benefits. Some nights and weekend work are expected for the role.
- Supervise and manage the work of library technicians, clerks, and other staff
- Write standard operating procedures, manuals and statistical reports using databases and spreadsheets such as Microsoft Access and Excel.
- At least 2 years of prior experience working in a large library (at least 500,000 volumes)
- At least 2 years of working experience with an Integrated Library System (ILS)
- Ability to manage collection maintenance operations in a law library
- At least 2 years of experience as supervisory training staff, reviewing the work of others
- Exemplary project-based supervisory skills and experience
- Ability to work nights and weekends as needed
- Ability to address performance and personnel issues
- Ability to compile statistical data to produce daily, weekly, monthly and annual reports
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Available to work on nights and weekends highly preferred
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Employer who values diversity in the workplace.