Project Manager (Inventory Support) - LAC Group
Location: USA - DC - Washington DC
LAC Group is seeking an experienced Project Manager (Inventory Support) to work for a major Federal Agency in Washington, D.C. The selected individual will provide all project management and coordination services involved in inventory services and physical inventory support services for various warehouse items and materials including boxed records and deposits, physical equipment, and electronic devices. This is a five-year full-time (40 hours a week; Monday to Friday) benefited contract position.
- Provide all project management and coordination services involved in inventory services including: Supervision of personnel, Project oversight, Monitoring inventory support activities, Reporting, Determining number of contractor staff required to complete individual inventory projects, Communicating effectively with the customer, Assigning duties to staff, and Performing inventories according to industry standard best practices.
- Perform all aspects of the physical inventory process including: Lifting, moving, and opening boxes, Packing and unpacking equipment, Scanning or manually keying barcodes or data capture information, Recording status/condition, Printing and affixing barcodes, and Labeling, tracking, organizing, loading, transporting, and unloading materials
- Keep an accurate record of all work performed
- Must have a Bachelors degree
- Project Manager certification (PMP or other project management education)
- Five years of experience managing inventory projects (warehouse or logistics experience a plus)
- Library experience preferred but not required
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Employer who values diversity in the workplace.