Program Manager - LAC Group
Location: USA - MD - EmmitsburgLAC Group is seeking a Program Manager for a federal institution in Emmitsburg, MD. The ideal candidate will have experience in supporting the lifecycle of training courses for both in-person and online classes as well as supervising contract staff. They shall be responsible for planning and execution of complex projects to meet program objectives and shall serve as the primary point of contact for contractual, administrative, and technical requirements of the contract. This is a full-time, contract position with benefits.
- Act as primary point of contact for all contract staff
- Collaborate and coordinate with federal staff and contractors on projects to develop and promote the Training Center’s mission
- Assign tasks and actions to all contract staff, ensure all tasks are completed on time
- Facilitate ongoing and new training to meet the needs of federal staff
- Develop and maintain a quality assurance program
- Maintain statistical records submitted monthly showing progress, accomplishments, problems and how they were resolved
- Maintain and update Standard Operating Procedures for all tasks
- Tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Managing online inventory of training materials
- Creating course materials for in-person and online training courses
- Clerical duties in support of training as assigned
- 5 years of project management experience, preferably in a government contract setting
- Experience with the creation of course materials for online and in-person training of small and large groups of professionals
- Ability to schedule and track work, write reports and communicate effectively with contract and federal staff
- Experience supervising 5+ employees on a single project
- Experience with emergency preparedness preferred
- Experience training professional staff, remotely and in person, applying blended learning formats as needed
- Ability to obtain a public trust clearance
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Employer who values diversity in the workplace.
This is a one-step application process. Please submit your résumé and a recruiter will review it and contact you if we are interested in your candidacy. A cover letter is not required. If we need a cover letter or writing sample, we will request it from you.