Program Manager - LAC Group
Location: USA - CO - BoulderLAC Group is seeking a Program Manager with experience in corrections and information management to provide oversight and supervision of a federal information center and library with a staff of between 5 and 10 persons in Aurora, CO. S/he shall be responsible for planning and execution of complex projects to meet program objectives and shall serve as the primary point of contact for contractual, administrative, and technical requirements of the contract. The Manager shall be responsible for directing and coordinating all project activities for the library and information center which include library and reference services, web development, graphic design and publishing, collection development and maintenance including serials and e-resources, and production multimedia materials. This is a full-time, contract position with benefits.
- Provide financial and program management support for an information services program at a federal agency
- Prepare budget forecasts, capture and monitor performance metrics, conduct business process analysis to meet a high level of contract performance and customer satisfaction
- Manage cross-functional teams that include librarians, researchers, information specialists, web developers, content managers, instructors and more.
- Coordinate with government points of contact for contractional, technical, and performance-related issues
- Lead recruiting efforts for the facility, provide personnel management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Information Systems, Library Science, or a Corrections related field.
- At least 3-5 years supervising a staff of 5 or more
- Experience in a corrections-related IT or information services program
- 5 or more years experience of progressively responsible positions in information management, web development, knowledge management, information services or library services
- Ability to prepare accurate statistical and budgetary reports
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Employer who values diversity in the workplace.
This is a one-step application process. Please submit your résumé and a recruiter will review it and contact you if we are interested in your candidacy. A cover letter is not required. If we need a cover letter or writing sample, we will request it from you.