Program Manager - LAC Group
Location: USA - MD - BethesdaLAC Group is seeking candidates for a Program Manager with a prestigious government agency in Bethesda, MD. The Program Manager will be responsible for the overall performance objectives, contract deliverables, quality control, and the placement of qualified personnel on this contract. The Program Manager will serve as the Contractor’s authorized point of contact and shall ensure contract compliance and satisfactory performance. This is a flexible position that can be part-time or full-time with benefits.
- Manage local and remote staff on IDIQ contract.
- Manage skilled administrative professionals, to include tasks responsible for managing, obtaining, coordinating, or providing a variety of administrative functions such as management analysis, budget analysis, accounting, contracting and procurement, data processing, writing/editing of technical documents, mail services and others.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for the government’s CO and COR.
- Responsible for coordinating resources on the contract and providing direction to the employees under individual Task Orders.
- Ensure a level of programmatic oversight and personnel support sufficient to ensure an uninterrupted provision of services for all active task orders.
- Provides overall direction of program activities and personnel.
- Responsible for all aspects of project performance by:
- Ensuring that programs functions in a manner that satisfies the contractual obligation
- Developing timely and accurate reports on the status of program operations
- Assuring consistent quality of all services,
- Assuring all financial obligations are met
- Have full authority to act on matters pertaining to the performance of the services required under this contract.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field
- Five (5) years of relevant experience
- Experience managing programs in a government setting preferred
- Demonstrated ability to manage staffing, budgeting, scheduling, and client interaction.
- Experience in scientific research or clinical environments or a Federal agency is preferred.
- Must have financial skills combined with the ability to develop and implement strategies and action plans to achieve desired objectives.
- Demonstrated ability in effective oral and written communication, planning, leadership, and operational skills.
- Must have valid authorization to work in the United States
- Must be able to pass a background check
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Employer who values diversity in the workplace.
This is a one-step application process. Please submit your résumé and a recruiter will review it and contact you if we are interested in your candidacy. A cover letter is not required. If we need a cover letter or writing sample, we will request it from you.