Program Manager - LAC Group
Location: USA - WA - SeattleLAC Group is seeking a Program Manager to provide oversight and management of a geographically dispersed administrative support project for a large Federal Agency across multiple states in the Western United States with the majority of staff located in Portland, Oregon, and Seattle, Washington. The Program Manager will work remotely and will travel frequently to project locations to meet with staff and clients. This role serves as a single point of contact between the company and the government to ensure that activities and deliverables are completed accurately and on time. This is a full-time position with benefits. Candidates should be located in or willing to relocate to either Seattle, WA or Portland, OR.
- Provides oversight for all tasks and objectives of the program which includes multiple individual projects and task orders across multiple states including California, Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Alaska, and Hawaii.
- Ensures overall project execution and provides clear, responsive communication with the Government on all contract related matters.
- Provides overall direction of program activities and personnel coordinating with on-site task leaders and/or solo staff members
- Coordinates and participates in the strategic planning, development, and implementation of new business.
- Ensures that all program functions are performed in accordance with contractual obligations
- Develops timely and accurate reports on program status including progress and financial reports
- Assures consistent quality of all services
- Manages program budgets
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field
- At least 3 years of relevant program management experience overseeing a large contract
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills
- Ability to develop and execute plans, address staff performance issues
- Experience developing and monitoring project budgets including other direct costs such as travel expenses
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Employer who values diversity in the workplace.