Program Manager - LAC Group
Location: USA - DC - Washington DCLAC Group is seeking a Program Manager for a consulting engagement with a major federal agency in Washington DC providing project planning and scheduling coordination across a large, complex organization as part of an IT modernization effort. The Project Manager will work with a small team of consultants and analysts to direct and organize all aspects of the project. This is a full-time, 12-month, on-site position.
- Engages with stakeholders to develop project schedules, and drafting individual and consolidated program management schedules for a large, complex organization.
- Develops and maintains an Integrated Master Schedule (IMS), incorporating a Critical Path
- Coordinates cross-functionally to facilitate modernization efforts, identify obstacles and barriers and propose resolutions
- Responsible for formulating, enforcing, and enhancing work standards
- Assigns contractor staff schedules and review work for quality assurance
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or other related discipline or comparable experience
- Ten (10) years’ PM experience, of which at least five (5) years must be specialized in the management and control of resources.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Employer who values diversity in the workplace.