Photo Archive Inventory/Material Handler (Temporary) - PRO-TEK Vaults
Location: USA - CA - Burbank
PRO-TEK , an LAC Group company, seeks a Temporary Photo Archive Inventory/Material Handler to work on a project onsite at the Burbank location. Primary responsibility of this position will be to provide hands-on labor for sorting, labeling, re-housing and proper storage of materials. This is a temporary full-time position that will last 3 months approximately.
- Ideal candidate will have had 1 year of similar or related experience.
- Prior experience with inventory or photo projects and a library/archive background/education would be helpful.
- Prior similar or related experience handling sensitive and delicate items in a careful and secure manner
- Able to follow instructions and work within a team but also capable of working independently and autonomously
- Must be physically able to lift at least 40 pounds, to push carts up small ramps, to bend, stoop, and to lift items for removal from or placement to shelves of varying heights.
- Must be able to stand, walk and be mobile through most of the workday
- Must have demonstrated organizational skills, with the ability to follow instructions, maintain work and productivity schedules and benchmarks with a strong attention to detail
- Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently and accurately and have good written and verbal communication skills
- Must be punctual, reliable and committed to adhering to the work schedule provided
- Must be able to follow instructions and work within a team but also capable of working independently
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Employer who values diversity in the workplace.