Part-Time Salesforce Developer/Administrator - LAC Group
Location: USA - CA - Los Angeles
LAC Group seeks a Part-Time Salesforce Developer/Administrator for its corporate headquarters in Los Angeles (Century City). The Salesforce Developer will be responsible for maintaining and controlling the SFDC environment including user access, integration and generating reports. This is a part-time position (20-25 hours per week) requiring 1-2 days of on-site work per week.
- Maintain and update SFDC environment. Establish, control, and maintain user access provisioning to the SFDC environment. Maintain integrations between multiple systems as needed.
- Create and maintain page layouts, workflow and validation rules, event triggers, email alerts, record types, and workflow processes, etc. Manage data standards and ETL processes.
- Maintain data quality by identifying, deleting or merging duplicate records, and assisting with best practices in cleansing and updating inaccurate data.
- Manage system tools, including monitoring and data integrity tools.
- Manage marketing automation suites.
- Monitor security and assignment/workflow rules.
- Implement Salesforce.com changes based on end user requests; workflows, approval processes, validation rules, page layouts, and templates.
- Develop new reports based on changing metrics and update reporting/success dashboards as needed.
- Recommend solutions to better achieve business objectives.
- Communicate with SFDC Business Owner and other stakeholders to ensure functionality meets needs and ability to develop and maintain ongoing project plan.
- 2+ years of IT experience including Salesforce Development Life Cycle with skills in modeling, design, coding, testing, analysis, and maintenance of CRM systems.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related area is preferred.
- Salesforce Developer or Architect Certification is required.
- Experience with the following:
- SFDC Development in implementing Apex classes, Triggers, Visual Force, Force.com IDE, SOQL and SOSL.
- Evaluating and integrating Salesforce AppExchange solutions within overall implementation
- Bulk data migration and integration using Apex Data Loader
- Intend-to-end Testing process, ability to develop functional test plans, test scenarios, test cases, test scripts, coordination, escalation, prioritizing the bugs and user acceptance testing
- Analyzing CRM business processes that include Forecasting, Campaign management, Lead Management, Role Hierarchy, Territory Management, Order Management, Account Management, Case Management and merging management in a multi-tier environment.
- Conducting Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions with End users, SMEs, Developers, QAs and other stakeholders for project meetings, walkthroughs and customer interviews.
- Creating triggers, Apex classes, Visualforce Pages & Custom Application, Sandbox data loading and Web services API for implementing web services in the application for access to data from different users
- Implementing analytical solutions in data retrieval, data migration, data integration, data analysis and data mining using Business Intelligence (BI) tools.
- Salesforce Tools
- Eclipse, Salesforce1 Platform, Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Force.com Explorer, Force.com Data Loader, Force.com Excel Connector, Force Connect for Outlook, Force Platform (Sandbox, and Production).
- Salesforce Technologies
- Apex Language, Apex Classes/Controllers, Apex Triggers, SOQL, SOSL, Visual Force (Pages, Components& Controllers), S-Controls, Apex Web Services, Apex Data Loader, Dashboards, Reports, Analytic Snapshots, Custom Objects, Workflow rule, Approvals, Case Management Automation, Apex Batch
- Operating Systems
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Employer who values diversity in the workplace.