Part-Time Payment Processing Coordinator - LAC Group
Location: USA - Virtual - RemoteLAC Group is seeking a Remote Part-Time Payment Processing Coordinator for a prestigious news and media company. The Payment Processing Coordinator will be responsible for processing payments, invoices and expenses for contractors throughout the US Western region. This will be an ongoing role that will be approximately 10-30 hours per week depending on workload and will be remote.
- Process payments and invoices for contractors (most are union) including approving timesheets and expense reports for the US Western region.
- Communicate, answer questions and troubleshoot any related issues or inquiries.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or related area from an accredited university is strongly preferred.
- At least 2+ years of experience processing invoices, timesheets and expense reports. Experience with unions (especially in media, entertainment, etc) is a plus.
- Experience of SAP is required.
- Experience with Chronos is a plus.
- Must be able to work West Coast/Pacific hours.
- Candidate must be well organized and be able to work independently with little supervision.
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Employer who values diversity in the workplace.
This is a one-step application process. Please submit your résumé and a recruiter will review it and contact you if we are interested in your candidacy. A cover letter is not required. If we need a cover letter or writing sample, we will request it from you.