Media Coordinator - LAC Group
Location: USA - Virtual - RemoteLAC Group is seeking a Media Coordinator to join our team! The Media Coordinator will work to support daily digital media management at an LAC Group client, a prestigious news and media company located in New York City (Manhattan) with 24/7 operations. This position will primarily be assigned a specific shift but nonetheless requires a flexible schedule as coverage and support needs may warrant and may include days, nights, weekends and holidays. Responsibilities include daily media management, digital order processing, digital research assistance and other tasks in support of the daily ebb and flow of assets into and out of the media production, broadcast and archive environments. Ideal candidates will have had 1 - 3 years of similar or related experience. This position can be worked remotely from anywhere in the US or Canada.
- Previous experience with various media software and editing tools (at least 1-3 years of experience with non-linear editing systems (Avid NewsCutter, Final Cut Pro, etc.) as well as a proprietary (DAM) digital asset management system, to enter data, and create new and updated existing asset records
- Support daily order processing, content and research requests and other tasks in the support of the daily ebb and flow of assets into and out of the media production, broadcast and archive environments
- Experience managing raw feeds, edited packages and other production materials in a broadcast environment
- Experience working in media management and in support of digital archive environment
- Familiarity with digital workflows as well as broadcast production and post- production
- Capable of troubleshooting technical issues with Tech Support groups
- Good organizational, time management and customer service skills essential
- Must work well under pressure and have excellent communication skills
- Familiarity and experience within a broadcast environment and specifically with Avid media-software products a plus
- Must be reliable and committed to adhering to the work schedules provided
- Must be punctual and be able to demonstrate excellent attendance
- Must be able to follow instructions and work within a team but also capable of working independently
- Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently and accurately
This is a one-step application process. Please submit your résumé and a recruiter will review it and contact you if we are interested in your candidacy. A cover letter is not required. If we need a cover letter or writing sample, we will request it from you.