Loose-Leaf Filer (part-time) - LAC Group
Location: USA - VA - Richmond
LAC Group seeks an experienced Loose-Leaf Filer on behalf of our client, a prestigious global law firm in Richmond, VA. This is a part-time role which will require up to 10 hours per month.
- Organize and file all loose-leaf supplements (e.g. CCH, BNA, Lexis, RIA, West, DJ, etc.) pocket parts, newsletters, journals and periodicals
- General clerical tasks (e.g. bar-coding, re-shelving) related to managing physical collections
- Updating client integrated library system (ILS) Softlink Liberty records to reflect added holdings
- Sorting and checking in mail
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited academic institution
- Minimum two years of law firm experience performing required duties, experience in a Tax Division preferred * Proven ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced legal environment * Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Client-focused service orientation
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Employer who values diversity in the workplace.