Library Technician - LAC Group
Location: USA - DC - Washington DC
LAC Group is seeking a Library Technician for a position with a prestigious federal agency located in Washington, DC. This library serves the agency’s staff and the public. This is a long term, full-time (40 hours a week; Monday - Friday) benefited contract position.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for interlibrary loan/document delivery, and circulation functions
- Responsible for answering basic questions via phone, email, in person
- Handle collection maintenance, including shelving materials, shelf reading, and book repair as needed.
- Collaborate on special projects as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Must have at least a high school diploma or GED and at least 3 years of relevant library experience
- Must have at least 3 years of on-the-job responsibility and experience, conducting the same or similar functions as described in the job description
- US Citizenship required and ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Employer who values diversity in the workplace.