Library Technician - LAC Group
Location: USA - DC - Washington DCLAC Group is seeking Library Technicians to support a project processing East Asian language materials for a major Federal library in the Washington, DC area. This is a long-term full time (40 hours a week; Monday to Friday) benefited contract position. Candidates must be available to start ASAP.
- Use an Integrated Library System (ILS) to prepare serials and other multipart publications for binding.
- In addition to binding preparations, staff will update library holdings, shift collections to accommodate growth, pin and link serial volumes to manage inventory and re-shelve material.
- Experience working with an Integrated Library System (Voyager preferred) to manage serials in Asian languages
- Ability to work quickly and accurately and follow complex directions
- Knowledge of either Thai, Japanese and/or Korean is highly preferred
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Employer who values diversity in the workplace.