Library Services Coordination Assistant - LAC Group
Location: USA - Virtual - RemoteLAC Group is seeking a Library Services Coordination Assistant to provide support services to law firm libraries. This is a full-time, benefited, remote position that can be located anywhere in the U.S. or Canada, though West Coast hours are preferred.
- Serve as the first point of contact for Library Services ticket intake, including direct client interaction and communication, ensuring a smooth and consistent customer experience
- Actively monitor the Library Services queue for all new incoming requests
- Acknowledge receipt of requests, and conduct basic intake reference interviews under client-specific protocols
- Provide library support services, including, but not limited to data entry, log receipt of material into the library catalog, process new acquisitions, process returns, assist with orders, renewals, and cancellations; work with law vendors, while providing excellent customer service
- Assist with library expenditure processes, including coding vendor invoices for print and online purchases
- Assist with library collection management and development, cataloging, and Interlibrary loans
- Perform related tasks as assigned and participate in special projects as requested
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Two (2) years’ experience in a role with customer contact with an emphasis on client service
- A professional attitude and good customer service skills are necessary
- Self-starter and the ability to work independently
- Must have an excellent work ethic and exceptional attention to detail
- Familiarity with legal publications, Excel and Adobe Acrobat is a plus
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and values diversity in the workforce.
This is a one-step application process. Please submit your résumé and a recruiter will review it and contact you if we are interested in your candidacy. A cover letter is not required. If we need a cover letter or writing sample, we will request it from you.