Library Operations Implementation Manager - LAC Group
Location: USA - Virtual - RemoteLAC Group is seeking a Remote Library Operations Implementation Manager for a prestigious AM 200 law firm. The Library Operations Implementation Manager is an innovative interim position that will be responsible for transitioning the firm’s Library Operations to a post-pandemic, virtual workplace. This person will work with the Operations Team in implementing new roles and proficiencies around awareness, adoption, and automation and will also be responsible for establishing new process and technological efficiencies, including implementing new software solutions. This is a full-time employment position that will run at least 12-18 months and will be virtual/remote anywhere in the US.
- Works with the Operations Team to create and execute product awareness and adoption strategy within the firm
- Guides the team to identify and implement potential efficiencies and process improvements for technical services functions like acquisitions and electronic access via authentication, password management, etc.
- Supports the team in the transition of duties and the adoption of new responsibilities
- Implements new software solutions and maximizes the functionality of existing tools
- Creates documentation and provides instruction in the use of new technologies
- Establishes new benchmarking methods and metrics
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Master’s Degree in Library and Information Science or allied discipline in an accredited program is required.
- At least five years of progressive law library technical services experience required
- Management experience is strongly preferred
- Possess a high degree of knowledge relating to law library systems, such as EOS, OneLog and Research Monitor, as well as proficiency with all major legal research platforms and databases
- Familiarity with MS Office, Power BI, SharePoint and high level of comfort with information technology required
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Employer who values diversity in the workplace.