Library Inventory Handler (Temporary) - LAC Group
Location: USA - NJ - PrincetonLAC Group is seeking a Temporary Library Inventory Handler to work on a project onsite at a LAC Group client, at a library near Princeton, NJ. The primary role of this position will be to collect pre-identified books and materials for removal from the library (which will be completed by the organization). This is a temporary full-time position that will last for 5-7 days.
- Ideal candidate will have had 1—3 years of similar or related experience.
- Prior experience with inventory or library projects and a library/archive background/education would be helpful.
- Prior similar or related experience handling sensitive and delicate items in a careful and secure manner
- Able to follow instructions and work within a team but also capable of working independently and autonomously.
- Must be physically able to lift at least 40 pounds, to push carts up small ramps, to bend, stoop, and to lift items for removal from or placement to shelves of varying heights.
- Must be able to stand, walk and be mobile through most of the workday
- Must have demonstrated organizational skills, with the ability to follow instructions, maintain work and productivity schedules and benchmarks with a strong attention to detail
- Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently and accurately and have good written and verbal communication skills
- Must be punctual, reliable and committed to adhering to the work schedule provided
- Must be able to follow instructions and work within a team but also capable of working independently
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Employer who values diversity in the workplace.