Library Clerk - LAC Group
Location: USA - MD - BethesdaLAC Group is seeking a number of experienced Library Clerks for a contract within a prestigious federal library in Bethesda, Maryland. Each Clerk will support a unique task area in collection management and collection reformatting. These are long-term, full-time (40 hours a week; Monday to Friday) benefited contract opportunities.
- Assist collection maintenance with tasks including but not limited to:
- repairing items,
- maintaining call number accuracy,
- shelf reading,
- collection shifting,
- Other tasks and special projects as assigned
- One year experience locating, retrieving, and shelving library materials in library collections by call number or another organization scheme.
- One year of experience with collection maintenance activities such as inventory, shifting, and shelf reading.
- Demonstrated organization and attention to detail in a work environment
- Experience in a science or health library preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to pass a background check
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Employer who values diversity in the workplace.