Library Administrative Assistant - LibGig
Location: USA - CA - Glendora
LibGig, a division of LAC Group, is searching for a Library Administrative Assistant for a public library in the San Gabriel Valley/East Los Angeles area. The Library Admin will be responsible for supporting the department including performing clerical/secretarial duties and transcribing library board meeting minutes. This is a part-time position (about 20 hours per week) that will run for through at least the end of the year.
- Provides direct secretarial support to the Library Director including maintaining calendar of appointments, receiving visitors, correspondence with internal staff, public and City staff and transcribing notes.
- Establishing and maintaining files on departmental activities and personnel, researching files to obtain information requested by departmental staff.
- Prepare agenda, attend, take and transcribe minutes of commission/committee/board meetings and prepare staff reports.
- Maintain department expense journals, prepare invoices , handle petty cash and order supplies.
- A high school diploma is required. A degree from a 2 or 4 year college/university program is preferred.
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Employer who values diversity in the workplace.