Legal Research Analyst - LAC Group
Location: USA - Virtual - RemoteLAC Group seeks a Virtual Legal Research Analyst to be part of an experienced and talented research team for a prestigious international law firm. This role will work independently as well as with a research team providing legal and other types of research to attorneys and staff. This is a full-time benefitted temp position (4-6 months) that could lead to a permanent position and will be 100% remote.
- Conduct research and analytics in legal, business and other subjects.
- Serve as practice, subject, and/or industry research specialist in areas aligned with the firm’s practice and business.
- Provide training on research strategies and resources as requested.
- Participate in collection development including new databases, websites and print material.
- Occasional evening and weekend coverage is required as part of team rotation.
- MLS from an ALA accredited university and at least 3 years of experience in a research environment.
- Experience with industry research tools such as LexisNexis, WestLaw, Factiva, Cap IQ, Bloomberg, etc.
- Strong technical skills, including familiarity with SharePoint and MS Office
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Employer who values diversity in the workplace.