Law Library Project Coordinator - LAC Group
Location: USA - DC - Washington DCLAC Group seeks a Law Library Project Coordinator for a prestigious law firm. This role will be responsible for supporting practitioners including providing resource access, troubleshooting, monitoring, and reporting resource usage. This is an onsite full-time employment position that can be located at any of their firm offices including SoCal (LA/OC), San Francisco, Chicago, or Washington DC.
- Obtains court complaints via providers such as Bloomberg, CourthouseNews, and CourtLink.
- Provides resource access to practitioners throughout the Firm including onboarding and decommissioning of attorneys and support personnel by providing credentials to Casetext, Lexis, Westlaw, etc.
- Monitors and reports usage of resources to the Director of Research & Knowledge Services and assist in evaluating resources and activities utilizing OneLog and Survey Monkey.
- Maintains the Research & Knowledge Center’s event programming calendar by working with both the external research partners and internal training teams.
- Assists the Senior Client Development Analyst in additional projects and routine tasks such as tracking the efficacy of complaint procurement.
- Ability to positively and directly interface with a large number of attorneys, secretaries, and outside vendors is required.
- Experience working in a law firm preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Applications and SharePoint.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must be able to work overtime when needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Employer who values diversity in the workplace.
This is a one-step application process. Please submit your résumé and a recruiter will review it and contact you if we are interested in your candidacy. A cover letter is not required. If we need a cover letter or writing sample, we will request it from you.