Law Library Assistant - LAC Group
Location: USA - Virtual - RemoteLAC Group is seeking a Law Library Assistant. Reporting to the Project Manager, these positions entail law library support, invoicing, electronic resources administration, business development, attorney/staff support and training and special projects involving information management. The ideal candidate will possess exceptional client service and interpersonal communication skills, a technological aptitude, professional writing skills, and a strong attention to detail. This is a full-time opportunity with benefits. This is a remote position that can be located anywhere in the USA.
- Monitoring internal and external resources utilized in acquiring and disseminating electronic content;
- Assist in managing the services, contracts and relationships with vendors;
- Invoicing and assisting with budget, standards for collection development and cost recoveries, and resources and acquisition policies;
- Conduct library orientation for new attorneys and professional staff and assist attorneys and staff with troubleshooting and questions;
- Support special projects involving information management;
- Stay abreast of new developments in legal content, publishing and technology;
- Other administrative tasks and duties, as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree is required;
- At least 2 years experience in a support role (including invoicing, managing internal/external requests, high volume of communication, etc.) preferably in a library, research services or legal environment;
- Tech-savvy, and comfortable with G-Suite applications, especially Google Sheets;
- Experience working across multiple locations/offices and departments is preferred;
- Must be articulate and possess excellent communication skills (written and oral);
- Knowledgeable and highly conversant in using electronic resources, library cataloging systems/ILS, etc.
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Employer who values diversity in the workplace.