Kronos Payroll Processing Coordinator - LAC Group
Location: USA - Virtual - RemoteLAC Group is seeking a Remote Kronos Payroll Processing Coordinator for a prestigious news and media company. The Payroll Processing Coordinator will be responsible for processing payments, payroll (utilizing Kronos), invoices and expenses for contractors in different US regions. This will be a full-time employment position that can be performed from anywhere in the US.
- Process payments, payroll (utilizing Kronos) and invoices for contractors (most are union) including approving timesheets and expense reports for the US Western region.
- Communicate, answer questions and troubleshoot any related issues or inquiries.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or related area from an accredited university is strongly preferred.
- At least 2+ years of experience processing invoices, timesheets/payroll and expense reports. Experience with unions (especially in media, entertainment, etc) is a plus.
- Experience with Kronos is required.
- Experience with SAP is required.
- Candidate must be well organized and be able to work independently with little supervision.
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Employer who values diversity in the workplace.