Intelligence Manager - LAC Group
Location: USA - IL - ChicagoLAC Group is seeking an experienced Intelligence Manager for direct hire placement at a Chicago consulting firm! This is an exciting opportunity to provide high-quality research and interact with C-Suite executives at prestigious national firms.
- Serve as an integral member of the firm's research team, providing high-quality research and analysis of information regarding companies, top-level executives and boards of directors
- Will have lead research responsibility on 9-11 concurrent projects
- Produce high-quality, client-ready reports synthesizing research results
- Generate target lists of companies using research an analysis of businesses, using creative thinking to identify potential matches between corporate activities and executive backgrounds
- Work closely with principals to identify client-ready profiles of client opportunities using public filings, news and other information resources
- Research and prepare client-ready profiles of organizations, boards of directors and corporate executives
- Perform "deep dive" research to prepare clients for interviews and meetings with corporate boards of directors
- Monitor and communicate changes at companies and their boards of directors
- Knowledge Management responsibilities include continual evaluation and recommendation of processes, strategies and best practices for client service
- Collection development by staying abreast of and recommending best resources related to corporate governance and company research
- Contribute quality data to the CRM database
- A minimum of 3 years of research experience in a professional services or corporate setting
- Intellectual curiosity, superior analytical skills, and the ability to spot trends/patterns in large data sets
- Excellent online research abilities. Experience and proficiency in using business/company databases such as D&B Hoovers, LexisNexis, BoardEx, and S&P Capital IQ.
- Polished presentation skills
- Experience presenting research to senior stakeholders and clients a bonus
- Familiarity with public companies, SEC filings and corporate governance
- Superior writing skills and professional business vocabulary
- Proficiency with MS Office suite; Superior skills with Excel
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Employer who values diversity in the workplace.