Integrated System Library Administrator - LibGig
Location: USA - AZ - Phoenix
LibGig, an LAC Group company, seeks an Integrated System Library Administrator for a large corporate client in Phoenix AZ. The Systems Administrator will be responsible for providing technical integration support for systems internal to the organization and to end users as well as training new hires. This is a full-time position that is contracted to run at least 3-6 months (with the possibility of going longer).
- Technical integration support for internal software (Millennium ILS) and end-users
- System Administration for the Information Services organization.
- System training for new users within the company.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- At least 2-3 years of experience as a systems librarian in a corporate or academic library environment.
- An MLIS degree from an accredited school is strongly preferred.
- Experience with Millennium ILS or similar is required.
- Strong knowledge of bibliographic metadata standards, such as MARC-21 is required.
- SQL and relational database structure, design, querying is preferred.
- Programming knowledge, such as Perl, Python, and Visual Basic is a plus.
- Experience working on the command line (logging into servers, writing and executing scripts) is preferred.
- Experience with server and systems administration including the following competencies is preferred: Microsoft Windows, Microsoft IIS, Microsoft SQL Microsoft Windows Active Directory, Oracle database, Linux
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Employer who values diversity in the workplace.