HR Business Partner - Wilson Allen
Location: USA - Virtual - RemoteWilson Allen/LAC Group/HBR Consulting is seeking a talented HR Business Partner to join our growing company! The HR Business Partner (HRBP) serves as the primary relationship manager with employees and will provide HR support to assigned business segments. This position will execute company-wide strategic HR/Talent initiatives and processes across the employee lifecycle. To be successful in this role you must understand business priorities and translate them into the highest impact work. Data driven approach will be taken to help leaders navigate areas of concerns, improve performance, retention and most important of all – employee engagement and experience.
If you enjoy autonomy, being nimble and flexible with your skill set and love to think strategically, you will excel in this role! The ability to execute tactfully while collaborating with various teams, personalities, levels and situations is highly required.
- Executes the annual Talent plan and strategies aligned with company goals, in partnership / under the guidance of the global Head of Talent. These include but are not limited to DEI, Leadership Development, Career Pathing, and Competencies
- Oversees employee lifecycle processes for FTEs / Contractors including but not limited to onboarding, offboarding, compensation, promotions.
- Provides coaching and guidance to managers, employees, and leaders, facilitating support and infrastructure around employee relations, team and performance management.
- Partners with business leaders to execute on HR strategies focused on talent management, development, and engagement.
- Responsible for ongoing leadership and facilitation of company-wide cyclical Talent initiatives such as
- Talent Communication Plans for all HR rollouts
- Annual Employee Engagement + Culture Surveys
- Annual Compensation Reviews / Performance Management Cycle
- Quarterly Promotions Process
- Employee Resource Group Engagement / Initiatives
- Provides strong internal and external (when necessary) client services.
- Understands business goals and recommends new approaches and ideas to provide continual development of HR initiatives within the company.
- Proactively assesses team and manager development needs, makes recommendations, and implements appropriate solutions
- Provides rigorous and ongoing HR data analysis and reporting based on business needs for the purposes of benchmarking and improving efficiencies.
- Consults with management within business units through strategic relationship building, strong business acumen, and human resource knowledge to provide support for varying HR related matters
- Supports organizational change initiatives to drive and improve efficiency
- Oversees updates / maintenance of HR policies/procedures and timelines; ensures legal compliance of both policy and company-wide trainings.
- Serves as an employee champion to enable career fulfilment/progression.
- Acts as a cultural steward to encourage positive morale.
- Stays informed of industry trends/regulations.
- Works with 3rd parties SMEs as needed – i.e. external employment counsel.
- Bachelor’s degree desired
- 5 years’ HR generalist experience. Preferably at least 3 years of human resources business partner experience
- Experience with fast growth and entrepreneurial environments
- Demonstrated solid judgment and experience assessing risk relative to the business
- Experience managing employee relations situations
- Must be able to interface with all levels of the organization
- Prior experience planning and executing organization-wide HR programs
- Excellent skills in the following areas: teamwork, judgment, building trust, influence, written and verbal communication, business acumen, consulting, conflict management
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrated resourcefulness, ability to take initiative, and think outside the box to develop solutions
- Ability to handle and maintain confidential and sensitive information
- Strong knowledge of employment law
- SHRM certification preferred
May require occasional travel when absolutely necessary.
This is a one-step application process. Please submit your résumé and a recruiter will review it and contact you if we are interested in your candidacy. A cover letter is not required. If we need a cover letter or writing sample, we will request it from you.