Digital Asset Manager - i4Color Inc
Location: USA - CA - Oakland
i4Color Inc is seeking a Digital Asset Specialist on-site in Oakland.
Our Digital Asset Specialist partners directly with digital assets managers, project managers, graphic artists, and internally with our prepress production & project managers to provide content organization and archiving services, updates assets metadata and evaluates its accuracy to ensure quality and integrity and must make sure that these files adhere to our company policies. Advises on workflow and process for new initiatives or enhancements of current solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Establish and maintain a DAM system for all internal and partner assets (photos, mechanicals, pdf documents, etc.); digitize, upload, organize, and maintain while considering all policies and infrastructure requirements
- Operates as the DAM platform owner and acts as the gatekeeper of the DAM ensuring high quality of assets and content, recommends processes and workflows, and maintains consistency and DAM governance standards
- Act as liaison with all 3rd party users. Promote, train and field user inquiries from technical issues to content questions, to resolve or refer
- Understand and interpret the IP usage rights granted under the contractual obligations
- Maintain and update workflow for the use of assets with DAM
- Maintain and update archival protocols and procedures and assist with table updating, new field creation, and basic system enhancements as instructed
- Conduct regular asset audits to ensure published assets are relevant and appropriately cataloged and tagged
- Lead the data and asset migration process, cleaning and mapping assets prior to ingestion and quality control checks after migration
- Works closely with Creative Services project managers to establish and maintain best practice workflow for ingesting new and updated assets
- Experience in setting up and maintaining enterprise-scale asset management systems permissions working with DAM tool
- Familiarity with database & cataloging software, DAM systems, as well as post-production and media technologies
- Detail-oriented, well-organized and manages time well
- Positive energy, consistent, flexible, and customer-service oriented
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to prioritize multiple concurrent demands
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to turn findings into strategic recommendations
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment, as well as independently
- Knowledge of file formats (digital & print) and distribution requirements of different channels
About i4Color Inc
i4Color perfects the supply chain, stepping in as-needed for photography, pre-press, CGI, and retouching, or managing the entire process. Our in-house team of photographers, retouchers, and pre-press experts approach each project with a collaborative attitude, setting everyone up for success. Everything in our studio is calibrated, from our photography equipment to our monitors, software, and printing devices, to ensure the end product is better than good - it's perfect.
We love partnering with brands, agencies, and printers because we're all out to create the same thing - the highest quality deliverable with the greatest efficiency.
Visit our website at http://i4colorinc.com
View us on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/company/i4color-inc
Please email a cover letter and resume to [email protected]