Data Analyst - LAC Group
Location: USA - VA - AlexandriaLAC Group is seeking multiple Data Analysts to provide analytics support to multiple offices and components of a large federal government agency. Duties will include constructing data queries, data cleanup and transformation, database maintenance, and working with database developers to upgrade and migrate data as needed. The Analyst will develop and execute complex data queries to support investigative work into waste, fraud and abuse in accordance with Government Accountability Office guidelines and agency standards. Must have strong knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 and CRM 2011, SQL Server 2008 and SQL 2012, Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2013. All positions are full-time (40 hours a week, Monday to Friday) positions with benefits offered.
- Responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
- Analytical data support to various components including data queries, cleanup, and database maintenance to ensure data integrity and reliability consistent with Government Accountability Office guidelines, and agency standards.
- Developing complex queries in support of requests.
- Develop repeatable and ad hoc searches to support reports
- Develop and execute complex custom queries, which will return data, databases
- Provide analysis to correctly interpret data results orally and in writing to non-technical audiences
- BA/BS in an information or CS-related field
- Experience with .NET Framework, SQL, SharePoint
- Experience with application development using Oracle Developer Suite, ASP .NET, ColdFusion, C#
- Technical proficiency in SharePoint, Lexis CaseSoft Suite, and Microsoft and other software products including website design and functionality.
- Able to obtain and maintain a Secret Security Clearance
- Active DOD Secret Clearance strongly preferred
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Employer who values diversity in the workplace.
This is a one-step application process. Please submit your résumé and a recruiter will review it and contact you if we are interested in your candidacy. A cover letter is not required. If we need a cover letter or writing sample, we will request it from you.