Curriculum Developer - LAC Group
Location: USA - Virtual - RemoteLAC Group is seeking an experienced Curriculum Developer to work remotely on a federal government contract. This position will support the Training Team to develop a training curriculum and an online resource library. This is a remote opportunity that can be performed from anywhere in the US. Candidates must be a US Citizen to be considered. This is a full-time, permanent position with full benefits.
- Develop curriculum for courses in English and in accordance with Naval Education and Training (NAVEDTRA).
- Create effective curriculum, coursework & training that comply with USN Training Requirements.
- Follow USN training requirements and processes.
- Develop and deliver a Training Program Development and Management Plan training programs.
- Support the assessment, evaluation, direction, and conduct of training
- Develop and deliver accurate Training Plans and Training Conduct Support Documents
- Conduct training classes and incorporate lessons learned into training plans and curriculum.
- Proactively monitor course curriculum and update as needed.
- Five (5) years of experience with USN Communications equipment maintenance; three (3) years of this experience maintaining C4I systems.
- Five (5) years of demonstrated experience developing military or industrial curriculum
- Experience with USN training requirements and processes (e.g., NAVEDTRA 130 series)
- Bachelor’s degree in Education or a related field from an accredited college or university OR Certification as Navy Curriculum Developer (NEC 9506) and five+ (5) years of related (training and technical) experience
- Demonstrated ability in effective oral and written communication, planning, leadership, and operational skills.
- Master’s Degree preferred OR Certification as Navy Instructor preferred
- Certification as Navy Curriculum Developer preferred
- Demonstrated experience interacting with US and foreign senior military/government officials.
- Demonstrated experience conducting training OCONUS preferred.
- Demonstrated experience conducting training to foreign nationals preferred.
- US SECRET security clearance required
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Employer who values diversity in the workplace.
This is a one-step application process. Please submit your résumé and a recruiter will review it and contact you if we are interested in your candidacy. A cover letter is not required. If we need a cover letter or writing sample, we will request it from you.