CRM Consultant Engineer - Wilson Allen
Location: USA - Virtual - RemoteWilson Allen is seeking a dynamic CRM Consultant Engineer to join our growing team! The CRM Consultant Engineer will be responsible for supporting a Solution Architect on large projects as well as being responsible for projects which involve configuration, data analysis, coding, SQL, APIs and ETL applications. The role will need to have experience in Salesforce, Dynamics, InterAction & Litera Foundation Ideally, they will have a technical understanding of other CRM platforms in the space. This is a virtual, remote position that can be worked from anywhere in the US or Canada.
- Managing the implementation and roll-out of client CRM systems including experience working with some / most of the following: Salesforce, InterAction, Dynamics, Intapp OnePlace for Marketing, Litera Foundation
- Managing the implementation and roll-out of client Experience systems including working with Litera Foundation
- Cleaning, mapping, and migration of client data from legacy to target systems
- Development of integration processes to enable data to be shared effectively between systems
- Creation of reports for clients based on a variety of different systems
- Supporting configuration and training with other teams within the practice
- Guides clients on migration/integration best practices
- Interfaces with client to ensure timelines and quality standards are met
- Adapts to multiple projects of varying complexity and size simultaneously
- Provides custom testing scripts, custom development specifications, and report specifications during implementations
- Collaborates with the proposal team to plan, mobilize and execute projects
- Identifies additional product/service opportunities
- Attending and contributing to project scoping, client requirement gathering and project update meetings
- Other duties as assigned
- Undergraduate degree or at least 10 years equivalent experience
- Previous experience working in the ‘professional services’ market would be an advantage
- Proficiency Visual Basic.Net, VBA & C#
- Proficiency in SQL development
- In-depth technical and troubleshooting skills including familiarity with CRM/Experience systems, hands on experience with Litera Foundation, Salesforce, Dynamics, InterAction or OnePlace preferred
- Strong integration skills and knowledge of API frameworks in PAAS environment
- Experience in Integration platforms advantageous, Intapp Integrate or Boomi preferred
- Data architecture, should be extremely comfortable manipulating client/contact data
- Self-motivated person with excellent time management skills
- Well-developed communication and inter-personal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with clients, senior management, IT and Business Support users alike
- Exceptional critical thinking, judgment, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively to build client solutions.
- Must be highly motivated and have a flexible working attitude
- Methodical and well organized and able to work well under pressure
- Familiar with the complete project cycle, from presenting the initial business case, to post implementation review
- Results and process-oriented
- Resourceful and a self-starter
- Ability to work in a fast and growing sales environment
- Enthusiastic and team oriented
- Honest and reliable
WILSON ALLEN OVERVIEW:
Wilson Allen’s team of highly respected business and technology experts provide professional services firms unprecedented software, strategic consulting, and technical expertise to strengthen business performance. Our specialized expertise enables our clients to use data and software more effectively so they can build stronger relationships, work more efficiently, and run more profitably.
By helping our clients align software and draw data from a wide array of systems, Wilson Allen can empower firms to manage the client life cycle more effectively — from business development and client acquisition to service delivery and operations as well as billing and collections. We work with organizations worldwide, enabling them to gain greater insight from their data and execute more effectively based on that insight.
This is a one-step application process. Please submit your résumé and a recruiter will review it and contact you if we are interested in your candidacy. A cover letter is not required. If we need a cover letter or writing sample, we will request it from you.