Content Coordinator - Singularity University
Location: USA - CA - Silicon Valley
Are you a library sciences graduate, project manager, or digital content expert with a desire to contribute to a massively transformative mission?
Singularity University (SU) delivers powerful learning experiences for entrepreneurs and executives and helps them to see the opportunities in exponential technologies like artificial intelligence, digital biology, and quantum computing to solve the world’s most pressing challenges.
As Content Coordinator, you will be responsible for building and maintaining our library of images, video, documents, and other content to support our work. You will be an integral member of the Faculty, Content, and Curriculum (FCC) team, tracking and delivering on content requests coming in from all SU departments.
Some of the Responsibilities:
- Respond to and track content requests coming into the FCC team.
- Optimize discoverability in the content library by managing keywords and other metadata.
- Help staff within SU to use the content library.
- Purchase stock images/footage as needed to meet SU needs.
- Develop and implement new ideas to support SU’s content access and curation needs.
- Complete a monthly audit of SU content library systems.
Minimum Requirements (we want you to have):
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- A minimum of one year’s experience in content operations, library services, and/or project management.
- The ability to travel up to 5% of the time.
About You (we’d like it if you have):
- History of excellence in customer service.
- High detail orientation.
- Passion for SU’s mission.
- Experience creating new processes and improving existing ones.
- Exposure to archiving systems.
- Experience with Wordpress.
- Prior experience working in a largely remote position (if you will be remote).
This position can be based in the San Francisco Bay Area, or remote within the United States.
Why Work at Singularity University?
Singularity University is a B Corp blending for-profit structure with mission-based vision and values. We aspire to impact billions of lives globally using exponential technologies, and we see these technologies as massive opportunities for growth, innovation, and value creation. For more information, visit us at su.org.
Here are some of the benefits we offer:
- Health coverage with generous employer contributions
- A full suite of additional benefits (disability, life insurance, FSA/HSA, Employee Assistance Program, etc.).
- Equity in Singularity University for all employees.
- 401(k) plan.
- Employees have access to most Singularity on-campus workshops and learning events. We connect you (and our clients) with the greatest minds in Silicon Valley and beyond.
The following statements define who we are and what we stand for, both within our community and with our employees:
We are creating a future of abundance that is bright, equitable and leaves no one behind.
We are not bystanders. We act with purpose, leveraging exponential technologies to definitively solve humanity’s greatest challenges.
We lead courageously and set an example for changing the world. We do no harm and refuse to compromise others for our own benefit. Our passion for the well-being of humanity drives our action.
We are a community of inclusion, collaboration, and deep connection in which every individual is integral to success and the greatest ideas are often those never heard before.
We cultivate a critical mindset that is empathetic, understanding, and respectful of all points of view. We make decisions based on evidence and logic which push boundaries and redefine possibility.
We take Moonshots, thinking big and taking risks to solve problems and impact billions of lives. We believe that big dreams, strong collaboration, and powerful tools create an unstoppable force for good.
Together, we can solve any challenge we encounter.
We are exponential.
Singularity University is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment. SU is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state/provincial, local law.