Archivist - LAC Group
Location: USA - CA - Los AngelesLAC Group is seeking experienced Archivists for a 1-year project with an esteemed organization located in Los Angeles. This is a full-time benefitted position that will be responsible for providing strong attention to detail relating to metadata input and cataloging as well as working with archive information management programs and knowledge of archival policies and procedures.
- Surveying, rehousing, cataloging, describing, and collecting metadata for high-level assets.
- Master’s degree in Library or Information Science, Archives and Records Administration, or another applicable field
- Minimum 2 years of experience working on archives projects
- Familiarity with archives information management programs, such as ArchivesSpace
- Demonstrated practical knowledge of archival policies and procedures
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Employer who values diversity in the workplace.
This is a one-step application process. Please submit your résumé and a recruiter will review it and contact you if we are interested in your candidacy. A cover letter is not required. If we need a cover letter or writing sample, we will request it from you.