Web Developer - LAC Group
Location: USA - CO - AuroraLAC Group is seeking an experienced Web Developer to work at a Federal agency information center in the Denver Area. The Developer will be responsible for maintaining several dynamic websites that incorporate social networking components including web hosting, web design, content development, UX, Section 508 Compliance in addition to compliance with other Federal information technology standards. The Developer will also provide security management and consult on website development and design to improve the usability and function of the site. This will include developing web forms, social networking applications and other related tasks. This is a full-time, contract position with benefits.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, information science or related field.
- A minimum of two years of professional related experience is required.
- Familiarity with Adobe Photoshop, Visual Studio, InMagic, MS Access, Windows Server,
- Experience in developing Section 508 compliant websites.
- Knowledge of web accessibility standards and user-centered design principles.
- Knowledge of usability testing and other ways to evaluate web services.
- Strong written and oral communication skills and ability to write concisely and effectively for the web.
- Experience in e-resource management including workflow, access and delivery.
- Experience with e-resource management tools from Serials Solutions or other vendors.
- Experience with proxy configurations.
- Experience with library applications and different types of library resources, such as the catalog, research databases, electronic journals, and e-books.
- Ability to pass all background checks requested by the client at any period during the contract.
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Employer who values diversity in the workplace.