Warehouse Specialist - LAC Group
Location: USA - MD - LandoverLAC Group is seeking Warehouse Specialists to support an inventory project for a major federal agency in the Landover, MD area. Under the direction of a Warehouse/Inventory Project Manager, the Specialist will perform a variety of warehouse and inventory duties. This is a full-time opportunity with benefits.
- Transporting materials within the warehouse
- Verifying the contents of boxes against a database and/or manifest
- Operating carts
- Scanning materials into a database
- Performing quality reviews of other contract staff work
- Palletizing and wrapping materials for transport
- HS/GED or equivalent
- 1-2 years of inventory or warehouse experience preferred
- Ability to follow complex instructions with exactness
- Ability to meet production quotas
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs and pushcarts/trucks weighing 200+ lbs
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Employer who values diversity in the workplace.
This is a one-step application process. Please submit your résumé and a recruiter will review it and contact you if we are interested in your candidacy. A cover letter is not required. If we need a cover letter or writing sample, we will request it from you.