Vendor Resources Consultant - LAC Group
Location: USA - NY - New YorkLAC Group seeks a Vendor Resources Consultant for our internal business development team. This position can be based anywhere in the Northeast US with the option to work out of the New York office. The Vendor Resources Consultant will be the direct link with our clients and must be a clear communicator (oral and written), have excellent project management, planning and analytical skills. The consultant will be working with our clients (primarily law firm libraries) to assist in all aspects of the management and renewal of all online subscriptions. The consultant will work with available data and will provide useful metrics and summaries to clients, to assist them in making better business decisions, etc.
- Act as primary point of contact for the client. Must be able to build and drive strategic relationships, ensuring a seamless experience throughout the entire client relationship.
- Performs detailed analysis of clients’ usage, survey data and draw conclusions; translate data into understandable documents
- Understands business context, problems and communicates them clearly in written and oral format.
- Assist in negotiating contract renewals for clients’ online subscriptions.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- 3-5 years of experience in an account management/client relationship role ideally with a professional services organization, with a focus on information/library/research services.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Google Suite and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of legal research and knowledge management software including: LexisNexis, Westlaw, Bloomberg Law, Law 360, Manzama, Practical Law, Securities Mosaic, Hein Online, Wolters Kluwer, Cheetah, PI-Navigator, PACER and other information service software is highly desirable.
- Experiencing in negotiating vendor contracts and renewals.
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time.
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Employer who values diversity in the workplace.
This is a one-step application process. Please submit your résumé and a recruiter will review it and contact you if we are interested in your candidacy. A cover letter is not required. If we need a cover letter or writing sample, we will request it from you.