Temporary Tape Vault/Media Archive Specialist - LAC Group
Location: USA - CA - Thousand OaksLAC Group seeks candidates for a Temporary Tape Vault/Media Archive Specialist position at our LAC Archiving facility in Thousand Oaks, CA, one of the premiere film preservation/archive vaults in the world. The temporary position will last approximately 60 days (but could be extended).
- Culling and curating vault collection of materials
- System verification of assets
- Use Xytech for inventory management
- At least 1 year of prior experience working in a tape vault library, warehouse or media library
- Previous experience using Xytech or a similar inventory management system
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Punctual, commit to a regular schedule and be able to demonstrate excellent attendance
- Flexibility in daily activities
- Computer proficient and willing and able to learn and use various software quickly and efficiently
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- Archive and library management interests
- Read, write and speak English fluently and accurately
- Physical demands:
- Must be physically able to lift at least 50 pounds and to lift items for placement to shelves of varying heights
- Must be able to stand, walk and be mobile through much of the day including repetitive motion.
- Some activities associated with this position will include use of pallet jacks, pneumatic reachers, fork-lifts, etc. Not all employees will be required to use this equipment; however, if you have past experience, it will be considered a plus.
- Must be comfortable with ladders and heights.
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Employer who values diversity in the workplace.