Technical Writer - LAC Group
Location: USA - DC - Washington DCLAC Group is seeking Technical Writers to work for a major federal agency in Washington, D.C. The Technical Writer will support one or more project team in drafting complex technical documents according to set standards with a high degree of accuracy and clarity. This is a full-time, benefitted opportunity.
- Organize material and complete writing assignment according to set standards regarding order, clarity, conciseness, style, and terminology \
- Maintain records and files of work and revisions
- Edit, standardize, or make changes to material prepared by other writers or establishment personnel
- Review published materials and recommend revisions or changes in scope, format, content, and methods of reproduction and binding. Select photographs, drawings, sketches, diagrams, and charts to illustrate material
- Study drawings, specifications, mockups, and product samples to integrate and delineate technology, operating procedure, and production sequence and detail
- Arrange for typing, duplication, and distribution of material
- Assist in laying out material for publication
- Analyze developments in specific field to determine need for revisions in previously published materials and development of new material
- Draw sketches to illustrate specified materials or assembly sequence
- Bachelor’s Degree
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Employer who values diversity in the workplace.
This is a one-step application process. Please submit your résumé and a recruiter will review it and contact you if we are interested in your candidacy. A cover letter is not required. If we need a cover letter or writing sample, we will request it from you.